BrainBrowser- “find something like this”
BrainBrowser is your personal AI that searches the web and aggregates content similar to any document/webpage. Instead of guessing at combinations of search words to find what you want, BrainBrowser extracts the words for you and collects results from the entire web or just the sites you’re interested in. It uses the Google Search API, but returns only the results that match your concept, no ads and no irrelevant pages of links to sort out.
People find this useful for the following activities that facilitate their professional and academic endeavors:
- Competition Analysis: Put in a company page and find other companies in the same business
- Recruiters: Do the same and find LinkedIn profiles based on industry, product, or other profiles
- Bloggers: Put in you blog post and find other blogs like it
- Sales Professionals: Enter the profile of your ideal prospect and find them on LinkedIn
- Marketers: Put in a new client’s product page and find influencers on Twitter, LinkedIn, SlideShare and YouTube
- Researchers: Complete your paper in half the time. Enter your research abstract and find collaborators, academic and industry sources for your research.
- Patent Attorneys: Enter an invention description and find patents and products across the web
BrainBrowser Agents are custom recommendation engines you control. Now you don’t have to rely on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google and other sites to find the people, companies and content you need. This is your tool to escape the “internet filter bubbles”. It will save you time and will make you look like a research genius.
Searches can be initiated from a MS Word doc or text file and by pasting text into a simple text box. The search can be limited to any website (i.e. PubMed, LinkedIn, etc).
This tool provides for extremely fast creation of a research corpus from the initial example.